Monday, February 2, 2009

yabai~~~

salam..
aaa...yabai!!!i really forgot that i had promised okada to discuss with the senpai(senior) about our kenkyuu(research)yesterday..i thought yesterday was first of february but...actually yesterday was second..aaaa...im so so so sorry okada san~~...lucky for me that he waited me until i arrived at the kenkyu shitsu...so many problems yesterday...jimin's pendrive lost..my excel didn't work...my iphone also returned to safe mode again..had to prepare for snowboard..had to deposit the money n others...pity of me..yesterday trained myself to be more patient and made me to learn how to manage many things in one time...

2 comments:

  1. wow...pakai iphone...mantap!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cets..ala syaysa..takde mende ngan iphone..tah2 phone ko lg update dr akunye:P

    ReplyDelete